The maps below are visualizations of the YESS registrants across various dimensions. These maps were prepared in Kumu, an excellent tool for network mapping.
The Kumu platform allows users to interact with and explore the maps in various ways:
- Use the + and - buttons to zoom in and out of the maps while clicking and dragging to move around within them. The double arrow button will reset the map to where it began.
- Search for an individual using the search box in the top left corner of the map.
- Clicking on any element (circles are non-student and squares are students) will bring up a sidebar of information on that element. Close the sidebar by clicking the x at the top right corner.
- Maps can be filtered on any attributes contained in the sidebar. For guidance see this help document on filtering.
- Elements can be arranged around common attributes. Guidance on this function is found in the help document on clustering.
Have fun exploring!